We can help remove the biggest concerns when it comes to a business vehicle:
- the time and organisation it takes to get a vehicle to and from a service centre,
- the reliability of the vehicle afterwards,
- and the cost.
Two employees, twice a day to deliver and return a vehicle for servicing is a large expense to any business. Instead, we provide services at your place of business at a time convenient to you. This means you do not have to organise for a vehicle to be dropped off to a dealership, organise for someone to pick you up and take you to work, or do the reverse at the end of the day. All the waiting time is gone.
Y-Wait Mechanics visits your place of business and carries out necessary repairs and scheduled maintenance to vehicles. You and your workers can continue your day without disruption. We can assist a business/company with fleet maintenance on many levels. We come to you, whether it is to a depot, offices, farm, or an independent/ individual business.
You get to speak to the person who is working on the vehicle…. ask questions, talk about any concerns or leave it to us as you get on with your own busy day.
All costs are discussed up-front and you will be fully informed on the reliability of your vehicle. Throughout the repairs you will be in control of all decisions with no nasty surprises.
Should you need after business hours services, we can accommodate this as well. We prefer to work in with your timetable and location and are contactable 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
We strive to be the first choice mobile mechanic to individuals and businesses by providing outstanding workmanship, professionalism, quality service and affordable prices. Y-Wait Mechanics are fully qualified with more than 20 years experience with all makes and models. We guarantee our workmanship and are fully insured.
We do any size fleet from the small to the large and we are registered with Custom Fleet.
Y-Wait: Let us come to you, there are so many ways we can help,
- If you have a business with a single vehicle then we can come when you are not using it whether that is at the end of your day, before you start or on the weekend.
- If you are a farmer then you are usually required on your property.
- If you have a large fleet of vehicles, it will be very cost effective to keep your staff and vehicles on site while the vehicles are repaired/serviced.